Horizontal Sliding Wall SF 75H H-S-W
- Horizontal sliding partition made of three-layer laminated wood
- Suspended design made up of individually sliding leaves
- The construction depth is 2 61/64” (75 mm)
- Additional stability through tongue and groove joint between leaves
- Opens to the inside, outside or pivoting
- Opens by sliding to one side or both sides
- Optionally with frame profiles on all sides
- Height adjustment after installation possible
- All fittings hidden within profiles.
- Low-maintenance, non-corroding and failsafe hardware components
- Leaf locking takes place via rods that engage approximately 22 mm in the floor.
- Locking and unlocking of the leaves via actuating levers with anti-intruder catches.
- Leaves can additionally be fitted with profile cylinder locks.
- Design allows for a separately operated pass door panel with lever-operated multiple locking system, lock and profile cylinder.
- Each element is hung from two runner assemblies that slide in a ceiling-mounted aluminum track.
- Low-noise, hard-wearing, heat and cold resistant running rollers
- Runner assemblies can cross any angle between 90° and 180°.
- In the vertical panel joint rain and wind proofing is ensured by EPDM seals at two sealing levels.
- Double brush seals with a flexible plastic base are fitted horizontally at the bottom.
- Glazing configuration to 1 37/64” (to 40 mm) possible
- Glazing is fitted using wet sealant
- Glazing can be replaced subsequently without difficulty
- Leaves can be replaced subsequently without difficulty
You can choose from a large number of colours on the Sikkens colour palette.